- Wear compression stocking for first 48 hours (sleep in them)
- Wear only during daily activity for the next 5 Days
- No strenuous activities for 3 days (ex. heavy lifting)
- Ambulation: 30 minutes daily for 7 days
- Don’t be alarmed-It is normal to experience some tenderness, possible bruising and discharge watery fluid from the leg where local anesthesia was administered
Clinical studies show radiofrequency ablation significantly improves patient’s symptoms of leg discomfort, swelling and pain in just 1-2 weeks, with 90% of patients reporting durable relief. In fact, 98% of patients who have undergone RFA are willing to recommend it to a friend or family member.