ClariVein® is the new Endovascular technique for the treatment of venous reflux disease; the procedure was pioneered in the USA along with internationally recognized surgeons from different countries.
This revolutionary device has significant benefits for Clinicians, Patients, and Health Care Providers:
- Safe & effective technique with no need for tumescent anesthesia.
- Eliminates the risk of nerve or skin damage or parathesia from thermal energy.
- Excellent results by combining mechanical agitation and proven sclerosants.
- Ideally suited for treatment of the great or small saphenous veins.
- High patient comfort level and acceptance.
- No staining observed.
- Removes the need for catheter / guide wire exchanges, therefore reducing steps.
MOCA™ varicose vein treatment using the patented ClariVein® catheter combines two methods of action:
- Mechanical agitation of the vessel endothelia by the rotating catheter tip.
- A sclerosant drug sprayed from the tip of the catheter as it is pulled back to ensure maximum effect.