WE ARE THE ONLY CLINIC CERTIFIED TO PERFORM THIS PROCEDURE IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA.
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MEDICARE PATIENTS.
ClariVein® is the new Endovascular technique for the treatment of venous reflux disease; the procedure was pioneered in the USA along with internationally recognized surgeons from different countries.
This revolutionary device has significant benefits for Clinicians, Patients, and Health Care Providers:
* Safe & effective technique with no need for tumescent anesthesia.
* Eliminates the risk of nerve or skin damage or parathesia from thermal energy.
* Excellent results by combining mechanical agitation and proven sclerosants.
* Ideally suited for treatment of the great or small saphenous veins.
* High patient comfort level and acceptance.
* No staining observed.
* Removes the need for catheter / guide wire exchanges, therefore reducing steps.
MOCA™ varicose vein treatment using the patented ClariVein catheter combines two methods of action:
1. Mechanical agitation of the vessel endothelia by the rotating catheter tip.
2. A sclerosant drug sprayed from the tip of the catheter as it is pulled back to ensure maximum effect.