We are the only clinic certified to perform this procedure in CENTRAL Virginia.
CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR MEDICARE PATIENTS.
ClariVein® is the new Endovascular technique for the treatment of venous reflux disease; the procedure was pioneered in the USA along with internationally recognized surgeons from different countries.
This revolutionary device has significant benefits for Clinicians, Patients, and Health Care Providers:
* Safe & effective technique with no need for tumescent anesthesia.
* Eliminates the risk of nerve or skin damage or parathesia from thermal energy.
* Excellent results by combining mechanical agitation and proven sclerosants.
* Ideally suited for treatment of the great or small saphenous veins.
* High patient comfort level and acceptance.
* No staining observed.
* Removes the need for catheter / guide wire exchanges, therefore reducing steps.
MOCA™ varicose vein treatment using the patented ClariVein catheter combines two methods of action:
1. Mechanical agitation of the vessel endothelia by the rotating catheter tip.
2. A sclerosant drug sprayed from the tip of the catheter as it is pulled back to ensure maximum effect.
ClariVein®: HOW IT WORKS
1. ClariVein infusion catheter is introduced percutaneously into the vein under ultrasound guidance. The catheter tip is positioned near the saphenofemoral junction. No tumescent anesthesia required.
2. The motorized handle of the ClariVein catheter is used to rotate the catheter tip during pullback, creating vessel spasm to block forward flow and concentrate the targeted infusion of liquid sclerosant.
After short procedure is complete,
patient returns to normal activity the same day.